Fixed Term 2 year funded contract
40 hours per week
Working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm
This post is funded through the Future Screens Art Work programme to manage an innovative digital communications and marketing strategy for the Designerie.
The post holder will support the CEO & Business Manager to build upon digital sales for the Designerie, targeted to grow the digital footprint of the business and additionally - develop wider market opportunities for local Designer/Makers. They will aim to provide digital marketing support and sustainable business growth throughout the sector - strengthening the local Arts business as a whole
Key responsibilities include:
- Content marketing including copywriting and content creation: graphics, photography, and videography
- Social Media Management: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across social media platforms eg. Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, etc to expand our social media audience base.
- Managing the Designerie Shopify e-commerce platform; ensuring content is up to date and user journey is clear; Optimising SEO. Monitoring analytics and reporting on performance.
- Developing a digital marketing strategy for Makers House to attract new resident creatives.
- Managing the delivery of an events programme for the Designerie, including Pop-up shops, Meet the Maker events and creative workshops.
- Providing advice and guidance to Designer/Maker businesses across the arts sector on the North Coast on how to optimise their use of online platforms to sell work - optimising their individual ecommerce sites and social media presence.
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing and online sales development.
- Third level qualification in marketing or digital communications related subject, or specialised qualification (e.g. CIM).
- 2 years digital marketing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and design tools such as Canva and all social media platforms.
- Proven experience in creating engaging content e.g Reels, graphics, product photography
- Experience in report writing, commercially minded and results-oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of Google and social media analytics.
- Managing website content via a CMS including WordPress and Shopify
- Adobe Creative Cloud, with focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Social media management tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Ability to talk to small business owners and provide digital mentorship and support where possible.
Experience of developing new market opportunities and income streams, which include planning events, discovering new talent.
- Awareness of commercial trends, particularly home
- Ability in product styling and photography
- Enthusiastic, friendly nature, encouraging of small businesses
Please send a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential and desirable criteria to email@example.com by Monday 7th August
Good Luck! We look forward to hearing from you!